Saturday, November 8, 2008

Going, Going, Gone!

It's official! We are going private for sure. I have really debated and stressed over what to do. Blogging has been such a great way for our family to stay connected with friends. I have to admit I am a total blogstalker. I always thought private blogs were dumb because they defeated the point, but I had a change of heart. News has really hit blogs hard lately mentioning people steal identities, stalk you etc. etc. I try not to be a paranoid person, but our little fella is the most important thing in my world and if I can protect him by making this simple switch it is worth it. Like I mentioned though, leave us a message and we will invite you! I just feel good about this decision. I hope you can understand.... Much love to all!

29 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

invite me please :)
hope all is well.
Jenna GP

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

You know you need to add me!

Abi said...

me me me me

Wick's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
maxfamclan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Invite me....Are you going to book club, hope so would love to see you!

Derek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna Rhodes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky Slivka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alli M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
maxfamclan said...

Did I already ask to be included? madhillmax@comcast.net

Rachel said...

Hi Gina! Could you please add me? Thanks! raelds@gmail.com I always love catching up on your blog!

Andrea said...

We would love to see what you're up to.
dandreawhitemarsh@gmail.com

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I have been missing you in blog land!

ellenbush said...

invite me please :)

Kristel said...

send me an invite! 5liddles@gmail.com

Abi said...

Dude you aren't going private!

DC Roses said...

We would love to be invited to read your blog.

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

i just realized that i can't see your private blog. can you invite me, PLEASE? missykiser@gmail.com thanks!

ESL Teacher said...

Sign us up for the larson love!

Cheers,

Emily

Jordana said...

Hey Gina, I didn't realize you guys went private, can you invite me?
jordanaf@gmail.com
Thanks!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Could we be invited to your blog. Hope all is well,

Shawn and Nina Olsen said...

add me please! ninamiller404@hotmail.com :)

Shawn and Nina Olsen said...

I know this is old so If you have another blog! lol